Aquatic Safety Expert Witness
An Aquatic Safety expert witness testifies about standards and policies for safety at water parks, swimming pools, beaches, and water-related activities. Aquatic Safety encompasses the entire spectrum of water-activity risk management, from drowning prevention to forensic investigation of aquatic disasters. Aquatic Safety experts are typically lifeguards with various degrees of training and experience in the day-to-day management of aquatic activities and venues. Typical settings for Aquatic Safety experts includes private and public swimming pools, water parks, water slides at parks and resorts, lifeguarded lakes, cruise ship water sports, and public beaches. Such experts are adept at lifeguarding regulations, water rescue, drowning investigation, aquatic danger signage, diving accidents, and regulatory compliance. When Aquatic Safety cases focus on medical issues, the ideal expert is a physician with extensive experience in lifeguarding, water rescue, and resuscitation. Physician experts, typically Emergency Medicine specialists, move beyond the core safety elements and focus on highly complex medical issues such as drowning, resuscitation, diving injuries, conscious pain and suffering, and post-drowning rehabilitation.
Aquatic Safety Case Matter
From opinions on liability to the analysis of complex issues involving trauma and resuscitation, Elite Medical Experts is experienced in all aspects of Aquatic Safety litigation and consultation, including:
- Diving injuries: Spine fracture, spinal cord injury, head trauma, resuscitation
- Aquatic venue slip and fall
- Waterslide and waterpark injuries
- Swimming pool injuries
- Beach safety and rescue
- Cruise ship water venues: Slides, pools, shoreside activities
- Chlorine and pool chemical exposure
- Lifeguarding; Training, standards, protocols, staffing, oversight
- Lifeguarded and Non-lifeguarded venues: Swimming pools, public beaches, private beaches
- Aquatic danger warnings and signage
- Watercraft and water sport injuries: Boats, jet skis, wakeboards, water skis, WaveRunners
Given the complexity of issues involved in Aquatic Safety, a nationally recognized expert witness — perhaps even a highly specialized physician — is an invaluable asset for challenging assignments. To secure an experienced AQUATIC SAFETY EXPERT or physician who is ready to work with you, please contact Elite Medical Experts and speak with a physician or nurse on Elite’s experienced Case Strategy Team today.
Ready to share
a few details?
A Case Strategist will respond right away: